Credit Transfer Facilities at UNIC
UNIC students who wish to transfer their credits to a foreign university are advised to go through the website of that university very carefully and must understand all the procedure regarding admission, tuition and other fees, available financial aid and insurance policy, and available part-time work facility for the students etc. before enrollment.
Transfer from other University: Students with good academic records from other recognized University are eligible for transfer of their credits to UNIC. Students willing to transfer from another university must have transcripts of courses and grades, together with the copies of certificate/ mark sheet of SSC or HSC or transcripts of O and A levels. These Transcripts will be evaluated against the minimum entry requirement at UNIC.
Exemption of Courses: Students with extensive academic or professional experience may apply to waive courses by completing a ‘Request for Course Waiver’form. This form should be submitted to the Coordinator of the Program/ Head of the Dept./ Dean of the Faculty with the relevant academic transcripts or evidence of an appropriate certification.
Students having completed any course of Bachelor’s degree from other recognized university are eligible for waiver provided that he/ she obtained at least a ‘C+’ grade or over 50 percent marks in that specific course. Waiver is given to only in the case of those conses which are included in the syllabus of the program, the student wants to get admitted . Course waiver requires approval from equivalence committee of UNIC.
Credit Transfer is available to the following countries:
- Melbourne Institute of Technology(MIT), Australia
- Mayville State University, United state of America (USA)
- University of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom (UK)
- University of Limerick,Limerick, Ireland
- University of Ballarat, Australia
- Orebro University of Sweden
- Auckland Institute of Studies, New Zeeland
- Paramount College of Technology, Malaysia
- Szent Istvan University, Hungary.
- University of Americana, Paraguay
- Shenyang Aerospace University, China
- VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Chao Shan College, China
- Open University Malaysia
- Guangdong University of Foreign Studies
- Shenyang University of Chemical Technology, China
- Fatih University, Turkey
- Dongseo University, Busan
- University Putra Malaysia
- Ho chi Minh University of Transport
- Siksha o Anushandhan University
- Bicol University, Philipines
- Panpacific University, Philipines
- Salahuddin University-Erbil, Iraq
- Petra Christian University, Indonesia
- Cambodian University for Speciaities, Combodia
- KIIT University, India